Céline's slogan should be "Minimalism at its best". I passed by the brand's boutique the other day at The Grand Avenues and found the boutique full of new and absolutely lust-worthy pieces. In fact, I whimpered quite loudly at the sight of a pair of lace-up masculine flat shoes with a detachable gold detail/cover. My goodness me, those shoes looked gorgeous! I tried them on, they were a bit on the heavy side so I left them briefly to explore the new pre fall 2013 collection of clothes and handbags, until I decide if they golden pair were to buy or not to buy. So I browsed the selection and you know something? compared to other high-end brands, Céline bags are not that expensive in respect to their quality and design. I really liked the ones with python skin. The other styles of shoes were also drool-worthy, as for the clothes? Perfection and chic "minimalism at its best". Scroll down for a few of my favorite Céline pieces.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?




Comments
Latest Fashion Trends 2013