I'm still making the most of my favorite A/W pieces before the hot weather hits us hard, especially my leather pants and leather skirts. My black leather pencil skirt is from COS, you can find a similar style here, my Holy Chic grey t-shirt is by Lulu & co from Harvey Nichols Kuwait (Blogger Peony Lim beautifully styled the piece in a totally different way here) and I paired it with my The Row black blazer which I bought from AlOthman Boutique a few years ago, such a versatile and well-cut piece. Oversized clutch from Marni, and finally Isabel Marant Gava "painful" pumps, I swear I only wore them like a few times, and when I did, I had to make sure that the places I was going to, had minimal walks.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?



Comments