Skip to main content

Outfit of the Day

Man it's been ages since I last did an Outfit of the Day post, and it seems that this will be the intro for all of my future OOTD posts, sorry if I sound like a broken record, but it does take a lot of effort to put such a mini-lame-photoshoot together, to me at least. 

So Summer is officially here, and I have started bidding farewell to all of my Fall/Winter shoes. Now a days I'm pairing my winter-ish heels and my boots, ankle and knee-high, with my favorite t-shirts and light tops, as I won't be seeing them for at least the next nine months. I paired my Isabel Marant pumps, with some recent purchases from Zara, two-tone denim pants and a sweat top with a layered shirt. I also wore my favorite necklaces at the moment c/o Boutique Black Pearl. What I love about these necklaces is that they can be worn separately since they're three necklaces layered on top of each other. Makes them so versatile. And... that's all. Next OOTD post is hopefully coming sooner.


Comments

Unknown said…
you outfits <3 always
Loved the top and the pumps a7ebbb thoqech bel pumps<33
Mr.Jovita said…
The bag. <3
Unknown said…
وايد حلو بسيط وراقي

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .