Have you seen Fendi's new modern age armadillo color block armor heels (phew!! Oh and they're not the ones featured here) on the runways and magazines?? They are the coolest I've ever seen for this summer's shoes collection. I was hoping to find them at the brand's boutique located at Prestige at the Grand Avenues but unfortunately I didn't, I only found these sandals with armor heels, which are nice, but do not have the same kind of effect as the armadillo's. Must keep on searching. Oh, and listen carefully, the armadillo heels are silently screaming "You will find me". Can you hear it?
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

.jpg)
Comments