Skip to main content

Just Like Delfina Delettrez?

I passed by Bimba & Lola the other day, and was taken by surprise with their new accessories collection, by the way their new collection of clothes is really really cute so check it out if you're Summer shopping! Anyhow, I was trying on this quirky cool cuff bracelet shaped as red lips, but I didn't end up buying, when the sales lady asked me to have a look at its matching rings, so the momeny she showed me the rings I was like Whoaa! That's totally a "Just Like Delfina Delettrez" thing.

One hot lips ring with one pearl was the exact same concept/design as Delfina Delettrez's tri-ring shown in the last photo below (which I have previously spotted at Harvey Nichols Kuwait), and the knuckle ring was almost identical to Delfina Delettrez's knuckle ring, with the exception of two different charms. The price range was around KD 15 more or less. Very interesting indeed.




Comments

Anonymous said…
If you had a little more knowledge about art or jewelry would know that the Gimmel ring is not an invention of Delfina Deletrez, you can put Gimmel ring in google images. For your information, the lips were a trend topic last season. You can also look at the jewels that made long before Salvador Dali.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .