The women of Mad Men have inspired and are still inspiring designers to create beautiful hourglass silhouettes, which I find they’re the perfect addition to my wardrobe as they stand the test of time. I’ve spotted this alluring brocade dress at Valentino boutique in Salhiya complex. It’s perfect for small wedding parties and formal dinners and retails for KD 1,060. I know! I didn’t expect it to be that pricey either, but it’s Valentino daaahling.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments
but u r right it's pricy
Yeah.. ya3ni I would pay a little bit extra and get a Valentino evening gown...