Excuse me Mr. Kirkwood, I think we have a competition here. Just look at these SIZZILING HOT heels by Charlotte Olympia. I AM IN LOOOOVE with the emerald green pair; the strange thing is that this style does not have Olympia’s pre-requisite design of the super-high platform. So that style should keep me vertical all night. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen Olympia’s feet friendly flats until now (not that I’m complaining!!) I’m lusting over the dirty pink pair. Dirty pink or emerald green? Actually, I WANT THEM BOTH! I WANT I WANT I WANT!
How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul. To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th .





Comments
It's a piece of art
MY FAVE! the color is just stunning.
miss ghesquiere
I'm glad we have her line here in Kuwait, because it's quite difficult to shop online for Olymipa's heel... limited quantities and selections..