Skip to main content

50% Sale Already?!?

Heard it through the grapevine that Villa Moda in Doha, Dubai, and Bahrain have already started their seasonal sale last Wednesday. A good friend also sent me a photo of Maison Martin Margiela's window display in Dubai, which I think is also owned by Villa Moda, and they're having 50% off everything. So far no news on Kuwait's VM having a sale.

Isn't it too early to have a 50% seasonal sale in November? Does that mean Villa Moda Kuwait will be having its seasonal sale very very soon?! Or maybe it's a rumor? I'm not complaining here (heck I love bargains!) but also I don't want to feel sorry for my full-priced fall purchases which I still didn't get to wear, I should have waited a little!

Comments

Bahrain Fashion said…
Yup, 50% sale at Villa Moda Bahrain, including Villa Moda-owned stores like Lanvin, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana and Bottega Veneta..

I was surprised to hear so.. It's a tad too early!
YasmineElCharif said…
It is way too early. I wouldn't quite think that the sale applies to this season's collections (perhaps a mere 15-20% off) yet more to last summer's stock and prefall collections, etc.

Normally, sales for such brands (Esp. D&G, Lanvin, etc) occur in conjunction with the Maisons' seasonal sale! Plus or minus 10-15 days (u didnt hear it from me :))

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .