Skip to main content

Beyond the Fad

DarUSHA has received a limited collection of luxurious fancy dresses ideal for Eid or formal dinners and receptions. The pretty dresses come in soft structures and free flowing forms to create something that can be worn as an alternative classic. Their designs go beyond the singular fad, and has the power to stay in a your wardrobe for seasons to come. All you have to do is work on your big statement accessories.


DarUSHA is located at Qibla, behind Church. Beit AlMazar (17). For inquires, please call (+965) 2246-6570. For more pictures, and info, you can log to DarUSHA facebook group: darUSHA.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I liked the dresses . Can you let me know what is the price range ?
Thank you ,
Didi
Glitter said…
The prices are posted @ their group, and I believe it ranges from 140 - 180kd.
je suis l'etudiant de belle epoche said…
Come again; I forget what is DarUsha all about? Is it an ensemble of designs by Indian couturiers?
Just a quick question : do they do Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Suneet Varma, Manav Gangwani, Satya Paul, Raghavendra Rathore and Anna Singh?

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Confashion: JF Scarves JF Scarves Eid Collection

This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes  (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Event: Ha2 Ramadan Collection

Still looking for Ramadan caftans?  Check out the new Ramadan collection Ha2 by Hanan Al-Jouan which is now on display at Ghazl El Banat  boutique located in Villa Karizma, opposite to Amiri Hospital.  Opening hours are from 10am to 2pm and from 5pm to 10pm.

Miu Miu Pays Tribute to the Middle East

Everyone who knows me, knows that I have a soft spot for bag charms. They're fun, cute, and add a dose of irresistible character to your plain handbag. So when I got the news about Miu Miu paying tribute to the Middle Eastern culture by presenting an exclusive playful yet multifunctional accessories in luxurious precious skin, I got excited intrigued. The round-shaped charms has the Arabic alphabet, each piece presenting a letter design with metallic hues and vibrant colors. They're cute, nothing groundbreaking. I'm not sure if these bags charms would step up my bag charms game, but I guess it depends on their price tag and how "exclusively" exclusive they are. Maybe they'll grow on me? I don't know... What do you think? The charms should be available exclusively in  Miu Miu   Boutiques throughout our region.