This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments
D
I know they have been there but am still wondering why?
Would you buy Max Mara in a Louboutin boutique? probably not so why this.
If it was a brand he collaborates with then yes, but this just reallyputs me off.
Although i have to say I live those fuchsia ones ;)
I'm not sure of their prices.. but Louboutin are not cheap.
Howeverrr, as I mentioned in my post, I usually get my loubs fix from my favorite store Al othman (call me biased).. even though the selection is nice at MaxMara, the one at Al othman is def bigger and more fashion forward than the one at MaxMara.
Thanks