And That's what's left from Jason Wu's collection at Al Othman. 4 pieces only! What happened to me!? Gasp!! Someone's beating me to the chase! Am I not ahead of the game anymore?! I need to re-work my shopping schedule pronto!
Anyhow, I loved his collection, very elegant , very feminine, and very classy. What about you? Do you think he deserved the publicity he got after Obama's inauguration?
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments
Um Elzain
Confashions where can I get an evening gown for a wedding party that is sophisticated and doesn't show too much skin?
Thanks
Talent knows no ethnicity! racism is not cool...fool!
He was great even before the "Mobama meets Wu" inaguration...