I must apologize for the radio silence! I haven't posted in quite sometime. Having a full-time job and raising kids ain't easy! So I'm glad I managed to steal some time off to update my beloved blog. I'm more active on instagram (@confashions) nowadays I guess! Anyhow, here's a quick outfit of the day post. I took this photo right after work. I was wearing a Roksanda flared short-sleeves jacket, decorated it with a tiny ecru alphabet brooch, paired the jacket with Roksanda's striped top, TopShop's cropped blue pants, and Giambattista Valli's embellished pointy flats from AlOthman Boutique.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments