I was looking for a gift for my relative's new born when I came across this super cool and exclusive collaborated collection from Liberty London for Mamas and Papas, at the brand's store in the Avenues Phase II. The collection included a range of strollers, clothes, and accessories completely decorated with Liberty’s striking prints; bold designs that let you stroll around in style. Needless to say I ended up buying the gift from this selection, one lucky stylish baby, ha?
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments