Yup. I'm still wearing my caftans, mainly for our Friday's family gatherings. this week chose to wear my Kristella kaftan by C&M, the lower line for Australian brand CAMILLA AND MARC. I'm not sure if it's visible in this photo but if you look closely at the sleeves, you'll notice this huge knotted detail which I found unique and adds a modern detail to the basic striped Moroccan-inspired oversized silhouette. I paired it with my J. crew woven straw flats and layered beaded necklaces.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments