I can’t help myself… I love fur (faux and real!). The chicest and easiest way to dress up your any boring coat, knitted top, or jacket. I just spotted this half striped and half bright fox fur collar at Weekend by Maxmara and it was selling for KD 77 ONLY! A bargain I would say! I truly felt like it was calling my name. I just may have to have it. It comes in variety of colors, which would make this a perfect fit for whatever you wear.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments