Most fine jewelers have introduced pearls for people in a very classic manner, with the exception of the likes of Delfina Delettrez. So when I came across this distinctive creation by Tasaki by Thakoon. I fell in love! This new neck piece is decorated with Akoya pearls and made from 24k gold. I couldn't find much information about this piece. All I was able to find information about is Tasaki, which is a Japanese luxury jewellery brand, especially well known for its quality pearl, and that designer Thakoon Panichgul, who was born in Thailand, raised in Omaha and now New York-based, was named Creative Director of Tasaki sometime in 2009.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments