During my stay in Beirut, a beautifully packaged gift was sent to the hotel I was staying in. It was a gift from HariTHanD, a young Lebanon-based brand. Inside was a classy 50's inspired light coat in a pretty shade of metallic pink. I was very touched! It was such a nice gesture by the new brand. I had to know more about it so I started researching online to find out more. I'll share with you in my next post some of this new talent's creations.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments