I have an endless love for mixed and unmatched outfits, not the best wardrobe investment I'm telling you as you easily get tired from the look, that's why recently I started to think twice before I go for this look. It's my new approche to build a timeless wardrobe However, it doesn't hurt to admire or window-shop such crazy and colorful looks. I came across this fun and summery look by a new brand called Mooiloop & Mooiloop x Alison Van Autreve from their Spring Summer 2015's lookbook. Doesn't it look so 60's?! Love it.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments