I have to admit that this S/S 2014 I've been behaving in terms of shopping for clothes and bags. However my shoes addiction had me buying new ones somewhat regularly. Allow me to share with you a recent purchase from AlOthman Boutique, these multi-colored Aquazzura Positano Elaphe and PVC Pumps. Although they're not the most comfortable pumps I've ever had, they look amazing and fit like a glove, and I know this may sound silly, but did you notice the pineapple charm at the soles of Aquazzura shoes?! Isn't it beyond cute?! Anyhow, I wish I could wear them more often but with this heat, all I can bear to wear are flat sandals and slippers.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .



Comments