Doesn't matter how many times I see and post about Chanel classic bags, I truly believe they can never get old. Especially when they're quilted and decorated with the cutest charms and unexpected details. I spotted these at Chanel's boutique in the Avenues. I found them more appealing than any boy bag in-store that day. Maybe it was the hot-pink shade? I go weak in the knees when I spot pink clothes and accessoires. I'm not sure which line these bags belong to, but they're quite fit for a Valentine's Day, wouldn't you say?
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments