Skip to main content

Wataniya Telecom Rocked Sahara

Wataniya Telecom has invited me to attend Ne-Yo's private performance at the Sahara Golf Resort as part of their marketing activities to promote their Backstage service, which brings you up to 120,000 songs on your mobile phone or PC, and access to concert tickets of the biggest names in the music industry. 

At first I wasn't so sure about attending the event, I thought it might be not well organized or too crowded. But I changed my mind last minute and I'm so glad I did! I had so much fun! Everything was just perfect. the right ambiance, the weather was nice, fun and easy-going crowd, great music, even greater performance, and very well organized (from the moment we parked our car, to the mini Golf carts that transported us from the parking lot to the main entrance of the resort, to the friendly staff). Ne-Yo's voice sounded exactly the same as his audio/video clips. And it was so refreshing to see so many happy faces around you. Thank you Wataniya for this one-of-a-kind experience which we don't usually get here in Kuwait. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .