Are you like me still searching for a party/cocktail dress for the weddings you're invited to? Every season I try to limit my self to two evening dress. I have already bought one. But I still need my plan "B" dress. I have spotted this very elegant off-the-shoulder minimal and neutral colored dress at Fendi Boutique in Salhiya Complex. Actually, it reminded me a lot of DarUSHA's new collection. I like how it's simple in design, and with the right accessories, you can up the glamor ante. Price tag? Around 460.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments