Skip to main content

Winter Wonderland

The bi-annual designer-bargain-hunting insanity otherwise known Al Othman's winter sale has officially started two days ago.  All Fall 2010 merchandise from the biggest brands in the fashion world is up to 30% Off. You don't want to miss out on fabulous pieces from Erdem, Louboutin, DVF (studded clutch featured here is by DVF), Oscar de la Renta, The Row, Alexander Wang... and more.  Here are some of my favorite things...

I'm not sure if these studded knee-high boots were on sale or not, but they were the last piece so I had to try them on.  The words "Last Piece" do wonders in the shopping world.  And by the way, they were 2 sizes smaller than my actual "Louboutin" size! And no I didn't buy them...

Very bold and beautiful RM by Roland Mouret  black long sleeves dress decorated with blue fan-like sequins. Was KD 2,298. Now? KD 1,608.

Black chiffon dress with black feather details by Hakaan. Was KD 769. Now KD 538

Carven retro inspired printed shirt dress. Was KD 269. Now KD 188

|Edun ruffle collar parka (ideal for our weather). Was KD 185. Now KD 129.5

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's really cute
Anonymous said…
Where is this Al Othman's place coz I like some of the pieces
Confashion said…
Anonymous
It's located at Mariam Complex in Salmiya.
Anonymous said…
Hey.Whale be in Kuwait this week and it's the first time I've visited in the winter. What is okay to wear in this weather now? Are boots too much? Like knee length ugg boots with tights for example? I don't want to be wearing boots and have people stare at me like I'm crazy or something! Please let me know.
Confashion said…
Anonymous
It's a bit chilly during the day and it gets colder by night so it's perfectly fine to wear your boots... you'll find most girls in mall are wearing their UGGs and other leather boots :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .