This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments
@@ I was waiting for this design for a long time they didn't call me??
What sizes available and how much is it?? plz ASAP
thank you for the gooood news
They're STUNNING! It's hard to decide on which color/leather to go for!
star
Shops/boutiques in Kuwait rarely do they ever call back a client :\ I don't understand why! And They always have the same answer when you ask about new arrivals "In 10 days or 2 weeks" and then I find out that they're selling the new stock a day later! WHY!? I need to write a post about this!
Not sure what sizes are available but the price was something around KD 260
Anonymous, anonymous 2, and Anonymous 3 :)
Around KD 260