Skip to main content

Dear Confashion: What's mine is Yours


I have just received an e-mail from one of my fabulous readers who launched a website called What's mine is Yours.  The purpose of this site is to sell her pre-loved designer items in hopes that fellow fashionista's would find new life for them. Currently She is only selling her personal items but if all goes well she would like to expand the site to help other Kuwaiti women sell their own designer items as well.  Swell idea! Currently Shop WIMIY is selling iconic handbags by Fendi, Miu Miu, and Chloe at tempting prices. Check them out here.

Comments

Yours Truly said…
Hey Confashion :)

I've been contemplating selling my old brand name bags on my "garage sale" section but always thought that buyers will have their doubts wether the item is fake, which I never buy/carry.

Do you think it's a good idea to start posting my bags on my blog? I can take pictures of every detail of the bag but still I know doubts will be there. That's why I did not do it. What do you think?
Anonymous said…
great concept! much needed in Kuwait =)
NewQ8 Bride said…
hmmm i don`t know , i didnt like the idea , maybe cuz my purses are my babies i got attched to them :P

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .