Skip to main content

Looks Familiar?


Spotted these Kelly and Birkin lookalikes in all the colors of the rainbow at a store in, wait for this surprising info, SALHIYA COMPLEX! I can't remember if the store was in Mezzanine 1 or Mezzanine 2, but the store shouldn't be difficult to locate since its in Salhiya Complex. The wannabe bags were priced around KD 110 more or less, quite pricey for a wannabe designer bag.

Comments

Danderma said…
Eltaqleed we9al il 9al7iya ashkara?!

Hazolat !!!
NewQ8 Bride said…
God ??? no way mn
Anonymous said…
If its another brand that design bags like hermes! I found this perfectly good;p! But if its a replica:o! Now we have a serious problem! Enshala moo 9al7yia sells fake;D

Can I know please which shop is it? W wain mokan b'9ba6 eb 9al7yia?
Anonymous said…
This is sooooooo sad
Anonymous said…
ashkara ebayen eltaqleed
Confashion said…
Danderma
Scandalous! :\

New Brids
Yes way... :|

Anonymous
I'm not quite shop it is. But I do know that it's located somewhere on the last row of either mezzanine 1 or 2. Close to Baby Dior boutique I think?

Anonymous
I know!

Anonymous
It's a shame that they're being sold in Salhiya!

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Confashion: JF Scarves JF Scarves Eid Collection

This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes  (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Event: Ha2 Ramadan Collection

Still looking for Ramadan caftans?  Check out the new Ramadan collection Ha2 by Hanan Al-Jouan which is now on display at Ghazl El Banat  boutique located in Villa Karizma, opposite to Amiri Hospital.  Opening hours are from 10am to 2pm and from 5pm to 10pm.

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?