Skip to main content

New Age Gladiator


Forget Loubie Loubs (for an hour, sorry Mr. Louboutin). Now these, my dear readers, are the "it" shoes to strut around town. A very glamorous take on the gladiator heels/sandals/boots courtesy of the very uber-chic Balenciaga. The gladiator look has been "in" for a couple of years now and they are great for the long hot summer months. They would instantly give that oomph to any outfit. Just make sure not to walk for too long in these incredibly stylish, quirky designed, "killer" heels.

You can purchase the multi-colored woven ankle boots from the Balenciaga boutique located at Al Thurraya Complex, Salmiya. Their retailed for KD 300+. And by the way, you'd probably need to try one and a half size bigger than your normal size as they do come in small and tight.

Comments

~Lush said…
i'm not feelin the colours ;/
Baroque said…
i like the flats more..
Anonymous said…
great but totally overpriced for a seasonal shoe.
collectors item though and not for anyone above 35 pls
Confashion said…
lush
I'm in love with the colors ;)

baroque
I'm sure they're more comfortable too...

anonymous
lol! I agree with you on the 35 thing..
Anonymous said…
I like the flats more too, the heels are interesting, but all I could think of were painful blisters in the summer. Did they have the flats in store?
Anonymous said…
I like the flats more too, the heels are interesting, but all I could think of were painful blisters in the summer. Did they have the flats in store?
Anonymous said…
im anonymous again,
you know everytime i see an above 35 fashion freak i sit and wonder if that is all she cares about cos at her age she should concentrate on some smarter things like care for her family and educate her kids instead of running around malls chasing the latest balenciaga heels or hanging out in a store toget shown tons and tons of clothes just because ... yeah, just because sshe is bored...
LOL, over 35's go home and cook a MEAL ;)
LOL
Confashion said…
dee
Those heels were the only one in store.. :\

anonymous
So is it ok if she's 34 and a half? :P

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .