Skip to main content

Pink Moon's Spring New Arrivals


It's not very often that you find really nice and reasonably priced casual chic outfits to wear for the next 9 months here in Kuwait. The clothes that I find recently either have the crappiest quality or simply look and feel blah! So it's delightful to know that Pink Moon Boutique have received new spring collections of the following brands:

Paul & Joe
Velvet
Karen Zambos
Development
Graham & Spencer
Mint Jodi Arnold
Junk Food Tees
Melissa Odabash Straw Cowboy hats
Rachel Leigh Jewelry




I have featured here photos of some of the items they have received by Velvet and Graham & Spencer. Remember to accessories these outfits to spice up the looks. Think scarves, huge ethnic necklaces, killer heels or gladiator flats, bulky wooden or plastic bracelets (A la Pucci), and a colorful handbag.


Pink Moon is located on 'The Strip’ on Gulf Road Across Seif Palace, Jibla, Kuwait City. Store Opening Hours: 10am - 1pm, 5pm – 10pm Saturdays-Thursdays, Closed on Fridays. For further inquiries, please call them at (+965) 246-5545. Or you can visit their online boutique on pinkmoonboutique.com.

Comments

Journal Entries said…
hey there! love ur blog it's soo addictive!
Enigma said…
these are so cute, but they are too short for kuwait :(
Anonymous said…
nice plain pieces :)

also thought about the new name for brown boutique......uhm, how about they leave the brown bit out? be brown doesnt sound very attractive does it?
i am sure it involves paperwork to change but it would be so worth it.
Anonymous said…
Hi anonymous... thank you for your feedback about brown. The only reason we would like to keep the 'brown' bit in is that its been the name for 11 years and has some brand recognition in the market. The problem with the name now is that its called 'brown fashion' which is so outdated and evokes memories of shoulder pads and dynasty(which I think are around the bend of coming back into style!) so our next option would be to tweek the name of make it a little hipper.
Thank you
Anonymous said…
studio brown ?
Anonymous said…
How about vests? How "in" are they, this season? I saw a tank top with a faux vest attached to it that is so cute, but I was afraid it might look too 80s
Anonymous said…
im not too into vests butthey are so in... there are so many vests everywhere...
Confashion said…
a journal entry
Thank you and welcome to my blog :)

enigma
You have to try them on before you judge the dresses on the tall models. Also you might be able to lengthen the dress.

anonymous
I like plain pieces for the summer too..

anonymous
I think this season vests are not as in as they used to be a couple of seasons back. But you can try sleeveless jackets, they're sooo in this season. And if you still want to wear a vest, wear it under a sleevless jacket a la Proenza Schouler style.
Enigma said…
I'm a bit on the tall side, so they're probably short on me too! But yeah, sometimes I am able to lengthen them.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .