Skip to main content

Brown Fashion New Spring/Summer Collection


Since it's officially summer and even "hotter" weather is just around the corner, check out Brown Fashion's new S/S collection. They have received new collection by french label Maje. Around 19 different styles. I love Maje, I usually check out their store at Rue Saint-Honoré (Paris) for their daily casual cute wear. Very romantic and feminine styles. My favourite is this fresh pink raspberry dress (shown above). Pair it with patent colored flat sandals or Balenciaga's gladiator sandals and a hobo bag and you're good to go. Brown Fashion's is expecting another batch of Maje soon.


Brown Fashion is located at Tala Center's basement, Salem Al-Mubarak Street, Salmiya. For any further questions, you can call them at (+965) 571-3019.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi i'm thinking of getting the brown and pink high heel gladiators from balenciaga which ones did u get?
Yara said…
Abi el pink dress
Confashion said…
anonymous
I swear I was thinking of posting about it in my next post! Great fashionistas think alike ;P I L.O.V.E them! I say get the high heeled ones if you are daring and can tolerate the pain. Otherwise, take the flats for comfort and longer shelf-life..

yara
It's v. cute!
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Anonymous said…
Hi...The dresses are very nice but the presentation of dresses with hangers and mannequins are very bad.

If you improve it surely it will create your brand value among the customers.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .