Skip to main content

To Chanel or not to Chanel

A range of handbags made their way to the Chanel boutique located at Salhiya Complex and will soon be seen toted around K-town by many hardcore Chanel fans. For those of you who love the classic timeless flap bag but are looking for something modern with a twist, then the puzzle patent leather bag (as shown above) would be on top of their "I Want" list. Or for a settled look, maybe they'd go for the perforated metallic flap bag. There was also a selection of the most coveted Chanel: 2.55 in metallic silver and gold and their prices start at KD 700+.

My least favourite is the one shown in the last picture. They only have it in black though. I guess the bag strap just makes it look a bit on the tacky side for some reason. There were also a couple of classic and very practical Chanel ballerina flats in metallic gold and dark silver made out of snake skin. Prefect for those who are looking for investing in timeless and comfortable key pieces.




Which Chanel bag would you go for and how much are you willing to pay for a Chanel bag?

Comments

Enigma said…
I have never bought a Chanel bag, they are WAY over my student budget. I hated them when they had their sale :( a week after the sale I saw a girl with a small chanel bag and wondered if she got it in the sale.
Anonymous said…
i love all their the bags i just went and bought all of them
Anonymous said…
only the reissue. none of the others are appealing.
and thhe cerf which is nowinstore in black and white. im getting the black. the puzzle is horrendous... and the perforated such a con. it's nooooo good....
miss ghesquiere said…
Chanel is now officially a habba. That sucks. And "K-Town" is my phrase!
Anonymous said…
the one before the last one i like ;p
you know if its available in sal7iya C boutique?
Confashion said…
enigma
When you graduate and become an outstanding employee, you can reward yourself with a classic chanel ;)

anonymous & anonymous
I admit. I'm not a fan of their entire collection.

miss ghesquiere
I'm not into the habit of blogs Plagiarism..

anonymous
The last time I checked, all the bags I featured in this post are available at the Salhiya Boutique :)
Anonymous said…
I think I think I like the one before last.... bs not soooo much... and your right.. the last one.. dunno... looks ugly... !!
Anonymous said…
loooooooooooove chanel ;p
Anonymous said…
Thanks ever so much for an apt and most timely entry. With the nation going to the polls on May 17 we are seeing the beginnings of a Battle Royale, going in to the polling stations - Hermes Birkin v.
Chanel Classique. Also Will Laura Mercier trump Elizabeth Arden and MAC on D-day in K-Town in May?
Anonymous said…
The first 3 ehabluun and would (in my opinion) make any outfit look more put together and sophisticated but I agree with you the last bag is just tacky o the colour is disgusting
vogue said…
i've always loved chanel.
Anonymous said…
any idea how i can check how much the bag before i buy it,

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .