Skip to main content

The Diet Address

Being a mother with a full time job and a blog, sometimes I have a hard time making time to eat healthy. So when I was approached by The Diet Address, to get a one-day free trial of their meals, I was like, sure why not, let's give it a go.

Franchised from Lebanon, the company offers various diet plans for diabetes, normal weight loss,  detox, gaining weight, kids program, gluten free, and down syndrome. I compared their prices for the normal weight loss plan specifically to other existing local competitors and found their rates to be the lowest. I was impressed, but I had to test the food first before I made my final judgement, I tried their normal weight loss diet so they delivered breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks plus dessert. Unfortunately on that day I was too hungry to wait and take proper photo of each meal. But trust me when I say, every meal I had was simply perfect in terms of taste (yummy), quality (the meat used was so good), and quantity. I felt comfortably full the entire day, in fact I didn't feel the need to have the dessert. The only thing that I wish it was different was the breakfast, I had a croissant and I'm not a croissant kind of person. I'm sure they have other alternatives to suit your preferences. So the verdict? I would definitely try them out, maybe start with their Office Plan. 

To find out more about The Diet Address, please visit their website here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .