My go-to outfit this summer was this grey t-shirt with rolled up sleeves by H&M and a Rihanna for River Island black cotton skirt with an illusion tie-shirt detail at the waist, going for that 90's grungy look. I paired my outfit with my Stuart Weitzman gladiator sandals, and a statement necklace. This was taken during a photoshoot session for B-Journal quarterly magazine where I did the styling for a fashion editorial, will share more photos soon. For one of the looks I picked this cool Alexander Wang rocco bag with rose gold studded detail from AlOthman boutique. Hmmm I liked it so much with my outfit that I'm wondering now if I should buy one.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments