This season, my Fall/Winter wish list is longer and pricer than ever! Everything looks so good and my closet is in desperate need of a shake-up. I must re-visit my basics and try to prioritize what I need as opposed to what I want. Anyhow, have you checked out some of my favorite Net-a-porter items of the season on Confashions' Picks, a dedicated page on Net-a-porter where you’ll get to see my absolute favorite buys and picks on Net-a-porter. Click here to start shopping. I'm sure you'll find something that piques your interest...
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments