Could this be the work of the youngest and most talented Kuwaiti Artist? I'm not sure if he's the youngest as I don't want to throw such a statement without being 100% sure. But what I do know for sure is that at only age 20, Kuwaiti artist Aziz Al Mudhaf has a very mature talent and has mastered certain techniques, in my humble opinion, at an early stage which some painters and artists would take years to perfect. I loved his colour combination and details of his paintings. If you haven't already, check out his solo exhibition at Boutique 4 in Shuwaikh. Today is the last day.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments