Who doesn’t love Céline? We all dream of having that our closets filled with Céline's no-fuss and chic clothes, a minimum of 4 handbags, and that many pairs of shoes. Phoebe Philo, I really truly madly deeply love you! My obsession with Céline's box bag and Céline's luggage bag did not stop there. Now I want more. I spotted two beautiful hand bags that caught my attention on the brand's window display in Arraya Complex. First is Céline's Cabas smooth lambskin bag, which comes in a rectangular shape with zippers running down each side of the bag. Price tag? KD 544. And also the Céline daytime calfskin small shoulder bag, which I find to be extremely chic, with its casual and straight-forward design that will stand the test of time.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .



Comments