TheOutnet.com has made after-dark dressing easy and wallet-friendly! Allow us to introduce TheOutnet.com's Black Tie list. From all-out tiered punk-gowns to statement monochrome separates and darkly glamorous jumpsuits, they've got the outfits guaranteed to steal the floor. The Marc Jacobs bustier dresses and super-glam sandals are perfect for this season. Just add sparkle with an embellished jacket from Pierre Cardin for Paul and Joe! So for Hollywood glamour with a 21st-century edge, visit Dress Me now and enjoy up to 70% off!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments
Since its the "7aj isti8bal" scene! can u post some opions for us to wear!
I really dont want to wear something over and I dont want to solve something too simple
Sure! I'll post something probably tonight or tomorrow ;)