Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments
Welcome back to Kuwait :) And Thanks for your compliments. I hope I'll meet up to the expectations ;)
cleopatra
If I'm not mistaken, I think it's the one opposite to Amiri Hospital. But I'm not 100% sure :|
new bride
Not sure. But My source only gave me a number... so I'm assuming it's like a warehouse.
anonymous
If you're looking for sth as a quick solution, then you can try the traditional clothes branches located at Faiha Co-op or Shamiya Co-op.