I know I know.. I'm getting to sound like a broken record. But I couldn't resist sharing this with you guys and I'll make it brief to lessen the damage. This is what I found this week at Zara, a gradient black and gray wool A-line coat. Does the design and the look of the coat ring a bell? Yup! Another "Prada" item at Zara. Bingo! You guessed right! Way to go! The coat is sold for KD 29.500. I must admit, the coat fits nicely which is not bad at all for the price you're paying for.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments
Nope. It's either that or it was sold out?
For Kuwait's weather you don't need a wool coat no matter how nice it looks. It's a waste of money :|