- First Saks, then Harvey Nichols, then Barneys, and now guess who's next in line? UK’s premier department store: Selfridges. Dubai's Emaar Malls is in talks to bring Selfridges to Dubai as one of the anchors of Dubai Mall (source). I'm so glad that Dubai is only 2 hours way. I heart Dubai.
- And that's not all, the famous French retailer Galeries Lafayette signed in March 2007 for 18,000sqm store as Dubai Mall’s other department store anchor. So why travel 6 to 12 hours to shop Paris, London, and New York when you can do it all under one roof in Dubai.(source).
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments
It's already very crowded and the traffic is very bad. I really hope they do something about it.
I just love Dubai...