I'm officially addicted to unconventional pearls, evidence here and here, and for this Spring/Summer 2014, I don't want another Chanel boy bag or shoes. All I really really want is this mind-blowing gigantic pearl bracelet, as seen on Chanel runway. I'm just hoping and praying it doesn't cost an aram and a leg, just like almost anything else I'm eyeing!! High-end brands are officially gone crazyyyyy! Or As my friend usually says cray-cray! If you happen to know it's cost or where it is being sold currently, please post your comment below. Thank you.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments