Can you think of a reason why I shouldn't get these totally eye-blinding fantastic hologram heels? No? Right, yeah, me either. These Tabitha Simmons blue-tone hologram textured-leather heels, with black grosgrain piped edges and lace-up detail on the back are anything but boring. I first saw them on instagram or some sort of social media network when they were first revealed during A/W 2013's fashion week. Since then, I got my mind set on these babies. So when they finally arrived to AlOthman boutique, I was over the moon! Word of warning though, only to be worn when your toes are in top ten pedicured shape, because all eyes will be on your feet when wearing these killer heels.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments