Here's a very interesting spin to men's neckwear and to looking fine and dandy. I spotted these really cool bow ties made out of ceramic and bamboo at Boutique 4 the other day. I couldn't tell which brand they were by. But with a little help from Mr. Google, I came across an Italian accessories brand called Cor Sine Labe Doli that designs ceramic bow ties, not sure if they're by the same brand though. I'd totally wear the ceramic one, not sure if I'll be making a fashion faux pas, but it looks too cute and too cool to resist! Pace tag? Around KD 63.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments