I posted about these hot babes on my instagram a week ago, and I just had to share them here as well. They're just so fabulous that I had to give them the respect they deserve, that is a double post. You couldn't possibly not notice these Alexander Wang croc and lizard-effect leather sandals while shopping around AlOthman Boutique. Their vibrant hot shade is as equally eye-catching as their design and texture. They're are brimming with elegance with the right amount of edginess. I might as well kick-start my new season shopping with a pair of Wang's.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments