When it comes to accessories, I think I tend to gravitate towards statement accessories that are arguably more suited for special occasions than they are for daily use. However, after setting sights on this DANNIJO number, which I have been waiting for impatiently ever since I placed my order online, I am quickly finding reasons to wear this collar necklace, adorned with colorful Swarovski crystals and fluorescent beads, to day-to-day errands. Yes, I admit, it's just another attempt for me to justify my purchases. Needless to say that I have tried it on with possibly every single top inside my closets! A statement piece well worth the investment... I hope!
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments
now I have a reason to get myself a collar :)
Thank you :)
B
Thank you :)
Mademoiselle
Allah y3afeeich :)
MK
I know!! They're mesmerizing!
Al Deemah
My pleasure ;)
Malboos el3afya :*
Allah y3afeeich :**
http://mklivinlovin.blogspot.com/2012/01/lovin-color-overdose.html
Of course it's OK! It's my pleasure :)