Skip to main content

What's Twisting

The new Ramadan collection is now available at Twist Boutique. It has a huge selection of casual stuff and each piece is handpicked and comes in one piece only/per color. They also have a sale on their Spring collection 30% - 50% off ! All jeans (including boyfriend), spring dresses, t-shirts, skirts, shirts and dressy tops are now all on sale! Prices range from 10KD to 33.500KD.

Twist Boutique is located at Shaab, Block 8, Ibn Salam Street, Building 83, Shop 7. Ramadan opening hours: Sunday - Thursday, 9pm - 12pm.

Comments

YasmineElCharif said…
I heart twist boutique! Really unique finds especially with the cool kaftans as you mentioned. Really recommend visiting guys..

Check your email connie :)

PS Loving the late night posts, they keep me entertained while burning the midnight oil lol
Anonymous said…
interesting! please do u have there phone number?
thxxx
YasmineElCharif said…
Facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123021865506&ref=search&sid=500251514.2392267090..1


+965 22668121, +965 55008028
Confashion said…
Yasmine
I didn't get an e-mail from you today.. :|
Thanks ;)

Anonymous
I think Yasmine helped us both here ;)
YasmineElCharif said…
I know i suck i typed put it in my drafts then slept! late nights working lol

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .