Skip to main content

Kuwait Celebrated Fashion's Night Out

If you haven't been to Al Othman and Boutique 4's celebration of Fashion's Night Out, you might want to make (or change) your plans for tonight. I passed by last night and I truly felt that I was a part of this global celebration. The vibes were positive, everyone was friendly, the place is so cool, and most importantly, there was a fabulous selection of clothes and accessories on sale, and the kind of stuff you won't find else where. one-off pieces by new and up-coming designers.


The hand/hanger in the fitting room spooked me a bit. But I loved it. The place is so uber-chic and funky.

And I also got my "Kuwait Celebrates Fashion's Night Out" t-shirt. And no, it's not one of those "one-size-fits-all" kind of t-shirts. It's actually of really good quality and it does come in different sizes. And the artwork on the t-shirt is done very beautifully.

The event is still on and it's held at 4 Boutique, Shuwaikh Industrial Area, opposite the BMW showroom. tonight they'll open from 8pm to 1am. And Saturday & Sunday from 11am to 3pm and 8pm to 1am. For any inquires, please call (+965) 2492-5444.

Comments

Amna Al Rumaihi said…
just found your blog, its beautiful. iv never been to Kuwait which is weird since im Bahraini. Check out my blog

www.stylista-london.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
alothman sale on lobos still on?
NMS said…
I've been there, and I agree it was amazing!.. its nice to feel that we're part of this global celebration of fashion ;) .. Great work Al othman, and boutique 4! THUMBS UPP ;D
ShoeGal said…
It was a great event - but not a "Fashion's Night Out" event. I must say as much as I love both AlOthman and 4, I was rather disappointed by the fact that they used this occasion (Fashion's Night Out): an initiative to boost the economy by encouraging people to shop new collections at full price - not past sale items.
Anonymous said…
ShoeGal:
Well you can always go and buy new stuff at their stores anyways! It was a sale event (60-80% off) thats meant to be credit crunch friendly.

Who said sales don't boost the economy???
Confashion said…
Amna
Welcome to my blog ;) And I loved your blog too! I like your style.

Anonymous
There were several Louboutin styles at the 4 Boutique event and at Al Othman's putlet store located at Mariam Complex. Check them out.

NMS
I couldn't agree more ;)

ShoeGal
The event had a huge collection of men's and women's wear at up to 80% discount.. maybe you didn't get to go all the way inside the boutique where the Gallery/event was held. The boutique's front area had their own new collection on display so that maybe caused the confusion?

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .