Skip to main content

Top 100 Kuwait Blogs Award


I have been informed by The Daily Reviewer that my blog is one of the Top 100 Kuwait Blogs. According to their website, they select only the world's top blogs. They sift through thousands of blogs daily to present the world's best writers. The blogs that they include are authoritative on their respective niche topics and are widely read. To be included in The Daily Reviewer is a mark of excellence.

What can I say?! I'm honored and proud. Thank you The Daily Reviewer for making my day.

Comments

YasmineElCharif said…
CONGRATS!!!

This is truly amazing, and you deserve it!
More to come inshallah,

Yasmine
Anonymous said…
Whohooow Congratulations! I "HEART" your blog and you deserve every single award ;**
Anonymous said…
Congrats;* you deserve it ;)
Anonymous said…
Congratulations dear! You deserve it! :)
dalal said…
you deserve it! :)

congratulation sis.
WOOOW awesome news :) you truly deserve it :)
Miemie said…
That is just ... GREAT! Congrats Confashion :) you deserve the best
Me Blogging said…
Testahlain
always keeping us updated
and never stop spending :p
Hellwafashion said…
Wow! That's amazing - so well deserved. Congratulations.
testahlin confi DEAR

you are really the BEST :)
the boudoir. said…
congrats! yes I totally agree ur numero uno in q8!
Confashion said…
Yasmin, Even Sweeter, Anonymous, Anonymous, dalal, Creme (R), miemie, me blogging, hellwafashion, om comment, Fahad al askar, and Boudoir
Thank you so much for your kind words and support. Your comments made my day just as the award did ;)
xoxo
Terza Stella said…
Your blog concept is so unique im not surprised to see you there ..
Alf Mabrook dear :D
Anonymous said…
you deserve it . you are my favourite blog . keep up your good work ;)

didi

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .