Skip to main content

Shopped Till I Dropped

When traveling, I take shopping as a mission that needs to be accomplished with perfection (yes, THAT bad!). I had already planned my shopping routes weeks in advance. I had 4 sectors to cover: Midtown, Upper East Side, Soho, and Meatpacking District. Armed with my 4 Cs: cash, cards, converse, and comfy clothes, I started with 5th avenue as it was a few blocks away from the hotel. My first stop was Bergdorf Goodman, the window displays had "An Extreme Beauty in Vogue" theme/gallery. Needless to say that the displays were breathtaking. Bergdrof is definitely my all time favorite 2nd place to shop in NYC (1st is Barneys). Almost all of my favorite brands under one roof, it doesn't get any better than that. Especially if you don't have time to visit every designer's boutique. Plus I believe they have the best selection of beauty products, jewels, and accessories. Let's take a look at the dramatic window displays of BG.

Loved the Dolce & Gabbana animal print outfit with extreme shoulders but it's kind of a repeat of previous season's design?

LOVED this forest green outfit I can't remember the brand. I think it was Gianfranco Ferré.

Lovely jewel tones on the window display.

Tomorrow's post, Bergdorf from the inside...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Honey, it's not Gianco Franco Ferre. It is Gianfranco Ferre.
Confashion said…
Anonymous
Honey, Thank you .. late night typos
Anonymous said…
Sweety, no problem. It's my pleasure to correct you fashion toddlers.

Best Regards.
Anonymous said…
ya anony
weeh. akhaf 3abalich intay elle or vogue editor. miskina
agool ma 3alee. istansay in your bubble ow la tegreen hal blog

SSK
Bahrain Fashion said…
I'm so glad you had fun in New York! Bergdorf's is just amazing..

And I cant wait for your next NYC posts.. =D
Anonymous said…
enjoy ur trip and go butter for me ;** ur blog is perfect ma3aleej mn anyone :)
xooxx
Yanya said…
wow ur so lucky that u went to NYC...i've been planning a visit for years now :(

ur fashion sence is amazing! luv luv luv...

http://y-shoe-aholic.blogspot.com/
Confashion said…
Bahrain Fashion
Thank you dear fashionista ;)

Anonymous
I'm back already! But Thank you :**

Yanya
Inshalla you'll go there very soon ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .