Skip to main content

Hoss and Spicy?

In a previous post, I mentioned that Morgan owners were testing the waters with a new Spanish brand called Hoss Intropia. Apparently, the brand appealed to the Kuwaiti Market so now they have recently opened their own stand-alone store at The Avenues. So, did I like the store? Well, the window display and the interior were fresh and easy on the eye. The clothes? Well, I guess I'm too picky and not easily amused, the clothes were so-so, definitely not a reason to rush all the way to the Avenues just to solely check it out. If you happen to go to the Avenues for other reasons, then yeah, pay the place a visit, you might like something. And you can check their online catalogue here. Most items are already in store. My only pick would be the matt metallic layered necklaces featured below, around KD 29.

Hoss Intropia's new boutique is located at The Avenues Phase II next to Al Faris Jewellery.

Comments

Ms. D said…
The layered necklace was the thing that caught my eye as well! Whenever i enter hoss i go straight to necklaces! I already own 3 of previous collections.. Love their belts too ;p
cherryblossom said…
I have always loved their stuff.
Hellwafashion said…
They have a concession at Galaries Lafayette in Dubai Mall too. Sometimes have nice dresses.
Confashion said…
Ms. D
I agree.. they have a nice selection of necklaces.. kind of like Uterqüe..

CherryBlossom
Did you manage to visit their new store at the Avenues?

HellwaFashion
Yeah I remember seeing it there the last time I've been to Mall of Dubai. It was a small section though :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .