Skip to main content

Event: Kuwait's Fashion Night Out


So there you are.. having your "September 10th" fashion blues, sitting on your couch in your TV room, wishing your life away, when suddenly ta-da... you find out that you can actually celebrate the "10th-Sept-night" away NYC-style with two of the most uber-chic boutiques in Kuwait: Al Othman and Boutique 4. They will be hosting an event at boutique 4 this Thursday, September 10th, to promote the fashion industry with sale of previous seasons of their top brands. Find out more about the event here. Click here for location details.

Now I feel love is very much in the air. Thank you Al Othman and Thank you 4 boutique.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wohooo... can't wait!
Anonymous said…
Discounted items up to how much?

B.
Anonymous said…
I heard its up to 80%
Anonymous said…
OMG! They have amazing stuff!
I heard they have coats that were 80% off, amazing deal for the winter.
Will definitely pass-by tomorrow or the day after
Dream Girl said…
Hey! Does anyone know When's Fashion's Night Out 2010?!

I heard in the US it will be on the10th of Sept. And the UK on the 8th!

I realy hope there will be one this year. Because I didn't know there was one last year! And when I found out that I missed it, I was completely disappointed :(!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .